Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MY FIRST POST...WELCOME!


I love all things F.A.B. and you do too so I've created a place where we can party, talk shit, and be merry! We all get together and talk about the latest: that ridiculous ass episode of that embarrassing reality show you’re addicted to, the shoes RiRi wore while rubbing her v-jayjay on stage, the new song that started the beef between your favorite rappers etc. I've decided to put my opinion on wax (not really), but you know what I mean. So get comfortable, this is your home too but don't forget who pays the rent!!!

2 comments:

  1. all ima say about the latest post is PUBLICITY STUNT...and I wish people would stop saying how brave dude was ....he pulled a coward move IMO....the week before his album dropped

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's not that you don't think he's gay you just think he's a coward for hiding behind his album???

    ReplyDelete