Thursday, January 31, 2013

I AM A MACHINE...

Today I just wanna talk....talk to my couple of subscribers....talk to the assholes who read but don't subscribe (you know the ones who duck their heads in to be nosey and to make sure I'm not talking about  them), last but not least I wanna talk to ME.

I'm a machine...I run off of batteries...not just any batteries though...like the expensive rechargeable ones that you get pissed if you lose one and have to buy a new pack just to replace that one, Yeah Those. Anyway, I go hard, I'm new, I'm shiny, and I make a lot of noise...until I'm tired. Then I get hella slow, so slow it seems like I was built to work in that way. I'm slow and you're nervous because at any moment you know I'm gonna conk out...but you don't know when...there's no battery icon on my screen that tells you how much longer I can go so you just wait...you keep pushing, and taking advantage of the time you're given until I give. Lucky for you I'm a fighter and I plan to push until my last... yeah...I'm a machine...and one day I'm gonna run outta batteries!

-AK

No comments:

Post a Comment